- Temporarily relieves minor arthritis pain
- 650 milligrams of acetaminophen per caplet
- Fast-acting relief lasts up to 8 hours
- TYLENOL® is the #1 doctor-recommended brand for arthritis pain
Arthritis is a general term used for conditions that cause joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and other joint symptoms. Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common type of arthritis. In joints with OA, the protective cartilage between bones starts to wear away. This allows the bones to rub together, which can cause pain and stiffness.
Your arthritis is caused by a combination of risk factors that are unique to you. Some of them–age, genetics, previous injuries, and overuse of certain joints–are things you can’t really do anything about.
But you can change other factors–like weak joint muscles, lack of exercise, and continued joint wear and tear due to excess weight.
- Morning Stiffness lasting 30 minutes or less
- Joint pain or tenderness that is constant or that comes and goes
- Not being able to move a joint in the normal way
- Weakness and joint pain that can’t be explained
This is not a complete list of all possible symptoms.
Only your doctor can diagnose whether what you have is arthritis.
TYLENOL® 8 HR Arthritis Pain 650 mg
Every 8 Hours, with water.
Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve. This does not contain all dosing or product information. Please always read and follow the product label.