– Adequate folic acid is important for the developing fetus from conception†,3IRON
– Vital for red blood cell formation and development of a healthy baby†,6CALCIUM & VITAMIN D
– Important for bone health support in the mother and baby†,7ZINC
– Vital for normal growth and development†DHA
– DHA (Omega-3 fatty acid) may help support fetal brain and eye development†
In addition to these key nutrients, NM Prenatal Multi + DHA provides all 8 B vitamins as well as vitamins A, C, E, K to ensure you get a full vitamin profile to support your nutritional needs during this special time.†
Pregnant women or women of childbearing age who are planning to become pregnant should take a prenatal multivitamin. Proper prenatal nutrition care can help support a healthy pregnancy and baby.† Pregnant women must meet the needs of a growing baby without sacrificing the nutrients their own bodies require.
You should begin your prenatal supplement prior to official pregnancy determination in order to ensure that you are receiving key nutrients needed even before you may know you are pregnant. The neural tube is already formed by day 28, even before many women know they are pregnant.3 Adequate folic acid in healthful diets may help reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a neural tube defect.†