Organic MCT Oil by Windmill Natural Vitamins
Windmill MCT Oil is certified as USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified and is made from pure coconuts. Each serving is packed with desirable functional fatty acids known as medium-chain triglycerides.
Windmill MCT Oil is produced through careful steam distillation and fractionation process for purity and efficacy. No solvents or chemicals of any kind are used in the process.
Organic MCT Oil can be mixed with hot or cold beverages for easy use. It can also be used for healthy baking, salads and more.
Windmill Organic MCT Oil contains an optimal blend of medium-chain triglycerides. This includes a primary focus on the most desirable MCTs – caprylic and capric acids – in addition to small amounts of naturally occurring caproic and lauric acid. This combination provides all the benefits associated with MCT oil use.
This quality Organic MCT Oil contains the following functional fatty acids, based on typical composition per 14 g serving:
• 280 mg of caproic acid (C6).
• 8,120 mg caprylic acid (C8).
• 5,320 mg capric acid (C10).
• 280 mg of lauric acid (C12).
The great thing about Windmill Organic MCT Oil is that it can be used in a variety of ways. That means getting the benefits of these MCT fatty acids is easy and convenient.
• Mix with hot coffee for a morning pick-me-up. You can also add other ketogenic ingredients such as grass-fed butter or even a touch of homogenized milk for a beverage that will fill you up and keep you satisfied for hours.
• Add to hot tea for an energizing drink in the morning or a relaxing beverage later in the day. It’s your choice. Adding Organic MCT Oil helps make it a satisfying and desirable beverage.
• Blend with iced tea or ice coffee for a refreshing drink anytime.
Supplement Facts and Usage
Active ingredient: 100% pure Organic, non-GMO MCT Oil.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of Organic MCT Oil 1-2 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. May be consumed alone or mixed in with your favorite hot or cold beverage.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use it if the inner seal is broken or missing.
• Do not use it in a styrofoam cup.
• No refrigeration required.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Protect from heat, light, and moisture.