- Nourishes dry, damaged hair
- Feeds hair with signs of breakage and heat damage
- Sulfate free, paraben free, dye free and mineral oil free
- Color safe
Feed your hair with Hair Food Tea Tree Oil & Lavender Sulfate Free Purifying Shampoo. Infused with the invigorating essences of tea tree oil and lavender, our sulfate free tea tree oil recipe works to smooth locks that might need a little extra care, and leave your hair looking, feeling and smelling totally pampered. Inspired by clean, simple ingredients like the ones you’d find in your own kitchen, our recipe for healthy, touchable hair is sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free and mineral oil free. Because what goes on your body is just as important as what you put in it. We at Hair Food believe in something simple. Hair should be nourished, the same way we nourish our bodies. All of our recipes are inspired by fresh and nourishing ingredients, crafted to be safe for color treated hair, and sulfate free, dye free and paraben free. Our sulfate free Hair Food Tea Tree Oil and Lavender collection is specially crafted to smooth your hair the way you need it, without the things you don’t need.
How To Use
Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Panthenol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Glycolic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract
- Hair Food Tea Tree Oil & Lavender Sulfate Free Shampoo nourishes dry, damaged hair—giving your style craveable softness
- Recipes, not Formulas: Our recipes have simple ingredients—sulfate free, paraben free, dye free and mineral oil free
- Hair Food is all sulfate free, color safe & has 8 collections of treatments to nourish all different hair types
- Work the purifying shampoo into wet hair to form a fragrant, luxurious lather. Rinse and follow with conditioner
- To feed hair showing signs of breakage and heat damage, use Hair Food Tea Tree & Lavender Shampoo