- Methylcobalamin form of B-12
- Helps Facilitate Energy Production
- Supports a Healthy Nervous System
- Fast Acting, Great Cherry Flavor
- USP Verified
Kirkland Signature Quick Dissolve, Cherry Flavor B12 5000 mcg is an advanced formula that contains methylcobalamin—an active form of B12. Unlike some other forms of B12, this active form does not need to be converted in the body before being able to work.†
Kirkland Signature Quick Dissolve, Cherry Flavor B12 5000 mcg is great tasting and you’ll look forward to taking it every day like it:
• May help facilitate energy production†
• May support a healthy nervous system†
• May support healthy brain function†
If you are trying to increase your Vitamin B12 consumption from foods, look to animal sources. It is important to note, especially if you are a vegetarian, that plant products typically don’t contain Vitamin B12, unless it is an added ingredient.
Here is a select list of foods sources of Vitamin B12:
• Clams & liver are great sources and rich in Vitamin B12
• Breakfast cereals fortified with Vitamin B12 (be sure to read the label)
• Fish: Herring, mackerel, sockeye salmon, sardines, tuna, trout, others
• Meat: Turkey, beef, chicken, ham (cured)
• Milk, yogurt, cheese, and eggs
Be sure to look at reputable websites for more information about the serving sizes and other foods rich in Vitamin B12.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, dissolve one tablet daily, under tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow.
Ingredients: Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crospovidone, Stearic Acid. It contains 2% or less of magnesium stearate, methylcobalamin, natural cherry flavor, red beetroot (color), silica, sucralose.
No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
CAUTION: Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medication(s) or persons who have a health condition should consult their physician before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at 15° - 30° C (59° - 86°F).
Percent Daily Values are based on the new Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) published by the FDA in May 2016.