There are differences in glucosamine/chondroitin brands, but Cosamin DS is the #1 researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand and is suggested to help support Joint Comfort & Mobility.† Cosamin DS has shown to be effective in U.S. published clinical studies. Cosamin DS is consists of high quality ingredients that are individually tested for bioactivity. Laboratory studies show that the combination of ingredients in Cosamin DS works better than glucosamine alone. Cosamin DS is tested for purity (including testing for heavy metals and microbial testing) and meeting label claim by industry respected, independent testing laboratories as well as by Nutramax Laboratories’ own Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
FCHG49® Glucosamine HCl and TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate – The combination has been shown in cell culture research to decrease levels of markers associated with cartilage breakdown and joint discomfort.
There are many ways to promote your joint health:
- Eating healthy with a balanced diet
- Staying active and maintaining a healthy weight
- Proper exercise to strengthen the joints and muscles and to keep bones healthy
- Visiting your healthcare provider regularly
- Taking your medications as prescribed
- Taking a high quality glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate supplement
Glucosamine, in combination with chondroitin sulfate, helps inhibit enzymes responsible for the breakdown of cartilage and supports the maintenance of healthy joints.
Recent published clinical studies have further validated the combination of high quality glucosamine/chondroitin supplementation for joint health. It is important to make sure you purchase a high quality glucosamine/chondroitin combination product, and below are some of the items to look for:
- Reputable brand cited in published clinical studies
- Serving size of trademarked active ingredients are the same as used in clinical studies
- Quality seal from third party public health and safety organizations
Serving Size Information: One serving of Cosamin®DS contains 1500 mg (1.5g) of FCHG49® Glucosamine HCl and 1200 mg (1.2g) of TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate.
Directions for Use: Take 3 capsules daily until desired comfort is reached. May reduce number of capsules taken daily to maintain comfort level. Capsules may be taken all at once or divided with meals.†
If you have any condition that requires medical attention always consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement. KEEP IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.