- Multi User with 60 Memory Each
- AccuFit Plus Cuff Fits Most Arms
- Correct Positioning Guide
Many doctors recommend home blood pressure monitoring for people with hypertension and other medical conditions, and this BP monitor from A&D Medical is the perfect solution for daily measurements at home for one person or a whole family (up to four users).
This monitor is clinically validated to meet the ESH International Protocol, including verification by a 3rd party, to ensure accurate systolic and diastolic pressure results as well as pulse rate.
The readings are automatically recorded with a time and date stamp for a reliable record of 60 measurements per user (four users, 240 total readings). This electronic log makes it easy to monitor trends over time.
Simply apply the cuff to your upper arm and press the start button to take a quick and easy measurement with gentle inflation technology for a comfortable reading every time. The large LED screen, plus great built-in features, make your results reliable and easy to understand.
Pressure Rating Indicator
The Pressure Rating Indicator classifies your readings with a color-coded bar chart to take the guess work out of interpreting your blood pressure readings. At a glance, you’ll know if your BP is high, low, or normal (according to JCN7 guidelines).
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
Alerts you to an irregular heartbeat during measurement to keep you aware of changes in your heart rate. A frequent irregular heartbeat should be brought to the attention of your doctor.
Automatic Measurement Averaging
Best practices for taking blood pressure measurements recommend taking an average of multiple measurements. This monitor automatically averages your measurements to provide insight and trending.
To ensure the best reading possible, the AHA recommends the following:
- Sit quietly while taking your blood pressure.
- Rest for 5 to 10 minutes beforehand.
- Keep your legs uncrossed and feet flat.
- Sit with your back straight.
- Rest your arm on a table so cuff is at heart level.
Be sure to avoid other things that can impact your results:
- Do not smoke, exercise, drink or eat 30 minutes before taking your Blood Pressure.
- Sit quietly and do not talk or move while taking a measurement.
- Take your BP at the same time each day two times a day. Tip: Set two alarms; since your BP varies throughout the day, we recommend measuring once in the morning and once at night
- Track your readings to look for patterns over time.
Cuff Size Matters
Using the correct size cuff is important for an accurate reading. Measure the circumference of your upper arm at the midpoint between the shoulder and elbow.
The included AccuFit Plus Cuff is designed for gentle inflation so you don't feel discomfort.
UA-767F wide range cuff fits arm sizes 8.6-16.5" (22-42cm)