trunature® Prostate Plus Health Complex, 250 Softgels
Take one softgel per day of trunature® Prostate Plus Health Complex to help support men’s health.† These selected ingredients include saw palmetto, zinc, selenium, pumpkin seed, and lycopene. Plus, we added the sixth ingredient to the formulation — Cran-Max® Cranberry for added support.
Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, and Pumpkin Seed are ingredients that contain phytonutrients and fatty acids.
• Saw palmetto — is a palm-like plant that typically grows in the southeastern United States. The berries of the plant may help to maintain a healthy prostate.†
• Lycopene — is a non-provitamin A carotenoid with potent antioxidant activity that supports the prostate function.†
• Pumpkin Seeds — are a source of vitamins A, B and E, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, zinc, selenium, carbohydrates, and cholesterol-like molecules called phytosterols. These nutrients may help to promote and support prostate health and function.†
Cran-Max® Cranberry for added support.
• Cran-Max® Cranberry — has a patented Bio-Shield® that helps protect the cranberry actives through the harsh digestive environment.†
Zinc and selenium are important minerals.
• Zinc — may help to strengthen and fortify the
• Selenium — is a trace mineral that is essential in small amounts. It provides potent antioxidant support.†
Suggested Use: Adults – One soft gel daily with food as a dietary supplement.
Ingredients: Saw Palmetto Extract, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, Sunflower Oil, Yellow Beeswax. It contains 2% or less of caramel color (contains naturally occurring sulfites), Cran-Max® cranberry, lycopene, purified water USP, selenium yeast, zinc oxide.
NO ARTIFICIAL DYES OR FLAVORS • NO GLUTEN • NO LACTOSE
WARNING: Prostate Plus Health Complex is not intended to replace regular visits to your physician. Individuals taking medication(s) or persons who have a health condition should consult their physician before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at 15° - 30° C (59° - 86°F).
Cran-Max® and Bio-Shield® have registered trademarks of Pharmachem Labs, Inc.