Active Ingredient (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 500 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: carnauba wax*, corn starch*, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, modified starch*, polyethylene glycol*, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide.
*contains one or more of these ingredients.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening.
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.